Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Summer Travels 2005

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We had the opportunity back in August to take a small trip to celebrate our 5th Anniversary. We went for 3 days to Austin, TX to see family and friends, and to spend the day at Schlitterbahn. This is my absolute favorite place in the world (I haven't seen much of the world, but the Travel Channel agrees with me!!) Schlitterbahn is ranked every year on Travel channel as the World's Best Waterpark. We also had to make sure we got a photo of the Stevie Ray Vaughn statue down by downtown Austin for Bart. At least there were dogs for me to watch playing in the water and chasing each other. The last photo was a day shopping trip I made with my mom and Bart. I absolutely love Crate and Barrel and could not resist adding it in to our travels.

No comments: