Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Wild Horses, Airplanes, and Things That Bite
Can Sticks Float Upstream?
December 2002: Harley Saves Christmas!
Cow Slippers, Metros, and Things That Make Me Laugh
Repo Man: These Guys Are Dedicated To Their Jobs
"To The Moon, Bart"
Extension Cords and Cuss Words
Disappearing In The Night, Cobra and Other Updates
It's Like Being Smacked In The Kidneys 3000 Times
Confusing Words Can Lead to Embarrassing Moments
When Things Turn "Sour"
Unsolved Mysteries Made Me Crazy
Check out my craft blog too Itching2Bstitching
SO - anyway - back to the good time stories of our lives! I have enjoyed sharing this blog and have enjoyed so many people seeing the humor in our lives. I have set the goal to post once a week on here. I need to pick up the pace people!!!
Let me kick off this week with an honor that was bestowed to me! I received the BFF Gold Card award! So here are the rules:
The rules are:
1. Only five people allowed.
2. Four of them have to be dedicated followers of your blog and one has to be new and live in another part of the world.
3. You have to link back to who gave you the award.
Aunt Pitty Pat's has been a friend who has followed my craft blog and she nominated this blog as one she likes! How awesome. So here are my five folks you MUST check out!
1. SarahsCorner - http://sarahscorner.com/ Awesome girl and such a FAST seamstress!
2. I'm a Ginger Monkey - http://www.imagingermonkey.blogspot.com/ Not only is she funny - and I mean hilarious - but SO talented
3. C Berry Baby - http://cberrybaby.blogspot.com/ So creative and a beautiful family!
4. Sew Much Fabric, So Little Time - http://beezekneesfashions.blogspot.com/ I have nominated her before for other awards, but man, she is the queen of knocking projects out!!!
5. Niki's Knacks - http://nikisknacks.blogspot.com/ She has recently joined my blog followers, and her blog is too cute. Check it out!
Thanks to Aunt Pitty Pat's for nominating me. Go check out these awesome blogs! Check back soon for more humorous stories (believe me - we were busy this summer making memories)!