Monday, December 17, 2007

Time Flies

Well, once again I have slacked off on the blogging thing. I have to learn to keep this up. To bring you up to date, life is mostly the same.

Bart updates:
Still working for his company. Their doors are closing February 1st and Bart will no longer work for the the Floor Team after almost 5 years. There is some sadness about losing this job to some degree. His hours were flexible for the most part. The good news is no more packages will be mailed to my house anymore. Thank You GOD!! We get up to 10 packages a week sometimes. I am finally reclaiming my spare bedroom.

Bart still works for fun at Barnes and Noble. Other than that, his life remains the same. You know Bart - he is a pretty stable guy!!!

Tracey updates:
I no longer work for my company as of November of this year. I was forced to choose between work or school - so I chose school. For those of you not aware, I was accepted into the Masters program at the Social Work school at University of Texas Arlington. I am loving it. It is a lot of hard work, but so much fun to be back in school. I am very excited about this career path, and await a very exciting career once completed.

Our neighbors continue to provide entertainment. Police, ambulance, etc. I promise we live in a very nice area. Our place next door seems to attract the crazies!! They always seem to like Bart too. What does that mean?? I had my first experience giving the police an eye witness statement. That is some crazy stuff my friends. I keep praying they decide to move but it hasn't happened yet.

Once again I will try to keep this updated. I hope in the next couple of weeks to get a couple of my projects I have been working on posted on here for some ohhhhs and ahhhhs. Feel free to check back in the next month to see if they are posted yet.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!!!

No comments: