Sunday, March 05, 2006

Me and My Gang Tour

You may have wondered what it would be like to see Rascal Flatts from a second row seat? Let me tell you. Now, I did not have second row seats , but I was in the last row on the floor. During the concert this past friday they climbed onto a mobile stage and came to the back of the arena, landing on a small little stage. My friend Mindy and I immediately ran and were only about 10 feet away from them as the performed for about 20 minutes. What an awesome experience. Performing with them were Blake Shelton and Keith Anderson. They know how to put on a concert!!!! The sad part of this experience is that my camera was considered a professional camera, and I could not take it to the concert. Next month when I attend the Kenny Chesney, Dierks Bentley, and Sugarland concert, I will be taking a different camera!! Get out and see some concerts people - it is a great evening.

No comments: