Thursday, March 02, 2006

Mr and Mrs Patrick Willingham

On Friday, February 24th, Bart's baby brother got married. My new sister-in-law's name is Crystal and she is a absolute delight. The pictures are in the following order:
1. The dress rehearsal
2. Bart, David, and Patrick
3. The wedding couple
4. The couple and the cake
5. Debbie (the boys' mom) and Patrick
6. Mike and Lisa Willingham (Pat's dad and step mom)
7. Aunt Connie, Aunt Linda, GMA Willingham, and GMA McGehee
8. Kristen and Tiffany (my sisters-in law - both making me a future aunt) and me
As you can see, the Willingham family is growing quite quickly. For this only child, it has become an awesome time with all the new siblings I have inherited. Trust me, you will be hearing when I am an aunt!!!! Congrats Patrick and Crystal.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: