Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Back and better than ever!!

After much nagging from some of you ( I know some of you are wondering who wanted to hear about us so much that they would bother us to return to blogging), we have resumed our blog. We did this half to appease the few of you who enjoy our lives so much. The other half is to make it convinent for our future house guests to know when we are available. We are now residing in Texas and we have already had quite a few house guests. Our house is always open to any of you. Don't stay longer than a week though, or Bart will begin to charge you rent (just kidding). We will be getting a bed for the spare bedroom in the next month or so (from IKEA!) so bear with us and the queen air bed a little longer.

Texas is becoming what we expected it to- fun and busy!! Bart and I plan to hopefully start taking some courses next fall (2007) to begin the journey of getting our Masters. Bart still works for the flooring company(almost four years now), and Barnes and Noble (his fun job) part time. I somehow found myself back in a pediactric office with 5 doctors again. I am working up front and things are slowly getting better. I called Bart my first day at lunch crying because no one was really befriending me. I know how shocking that sounds that no one wanted to be my friend - I am so personable!!! I have slowly begun to make friends and generally enjoy the clinic I work in . We will see how it pans out in the future.

If you are interested in coming for a weekend to visit, you will find our open weekends listed on a calendar under our links below. We named it Bart and Tracey's Bed and Breakfast ( I thought it was a appropriate name). There are no rates to stay here. We just wanted a fun way for you to be able to see when we are in town. Just drop us a email if you want a weekend, and we will block it out for you. We strive to be a fun host and hostess.

We are going to strive to be better at this. We'll see how well we do!!

1 comment:

The1Bo1 said...

Hi Tracey and Bart!

I just read your blog... it all sounds like its going alright for you. Around here, not much to speak of. Teaching 5th grade and working part-time at our church with Macie. Brennan just had his 2nd birthday... good times.

I started a blog not too long ago, it was called "Why Topeka Sucks", but I didn't want to get into trouble for what it said, so I took it down.

Anyway, write back. It was great to hear from you! I'll talk to you later!

-Boone