Friday, January 18, 2008

Coming soon to a blog near you

I hope you have enjoyed several of our stories on here. I have had several of you email requesting some of your favorites (I love that you guys enjoy these as much as we do) stories. So, as not to disappoint our few fans we have out there, I will be working on adding some in the next couple of weeks. Here are some of the highlights coming soon to a blog near you:

1. Sewage outbreak in Tulsa apartment
2. Ending part to our DC vacation (which includes wild horses,rv wrecks,sinus infections, and bug bites - good times)
3. Kidney stones- jewelry and how I spoiled Bart's 30th birthday weekend.
4. Bart saves me from a water moccasin
5. Just for fun - a classic favorite- the time Sarah and I got stuck in a canoe on the river! Enjoy that one Sarah!

I hope you will enjoy each of these. We may just have to write a book one day!

1 comment:

sarahross said...

Lean!!!