Thursday, February 28, 2008

Good questions to think about

I am behind in reading my Eat, Pray, Love book because I have found sections that make me stop and really think. There are two that speak to me and I will start with one now. I will try to post the other tomorrow as I am still thinking about how I want to say what I want to say (hee hee- that was confusing!!). In Elizabeth Gilbert's book she asks the greatest questions, things that I have started asking myself. Take a second to reflect on them for yourself and see what your answers are. Here are the questions (found on page 83 in her book):
  • What are my choices to be?
  • What do I believe that I deserve in this life?
  • Where can I accept sacrifice?
  • Where can I not?

I am still thinking over these questions, and I probably won't bore you with the answers for them. I challenge you to consider these questions and reflect on what your answers would be. You are welcome to leave them as comments, but I respect the sensitivity of privacy that would accompany these types of questions.

1 comment:

MomP said...

When you are done with this book, I'd like to borrow it please! (Unless its from the Library!!)