Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Apron from my swap partner



Today I received my apron from my swap partner. I was overjoyed at how beautiful this apron is. Even better, it is reversible. I absolutely LOVE it. I want to wear it outside of the house as a top - that is how crazy I am about it. Thanks go out to my AWESOME apron creator - Julie Ross from San Diego, CA. While making the apron and receiving one is such a fun part of this swap, I think the greatest part for me is that someone I never knew before put hours of their precious time into a gift for me to enjoy. Can you imagine what a better world we would live in if we all acted selfless like this? I would put a link on to my swap partner's blog, but I also want to protect her privacy - so for all of you out there, if you could take a moment to leave some comments about the apron that she could check in the comment section - I would love to hear what you think too!!!!! Julie - from the bottom of my heart - thank you for your time and effort that you put into my apron. I LOVE it and cannot begin to thank you enough. You created a masterpiece. Blessings to you and your family.

2 comments:

MomP said...

Sorry, had to delete my first one as I saw typo's and since Quality Assurance is part of my job, I couldn't let it be seen!

This is a beautiful apron and very creative that it was made to be used on both sides. I know Tracey will love this and use it often.

Yarni Gras! said...

wow...that is so beautiful....