Friday, February 22, 2008

My Dreams for 2008

UPDATED

  • Read one book written by a woman or about a woman who fought for the rights of women each month
  • Take dance lessons - possibly swing and salsa
  • Participate in at least 3 sewing classes to increase my knowledge and skills
  • Get involved in Yoga again
  • Chase my Number One dream (I will share eventually, but am still intimidated by the hugeness {is that even a word?} of what this dream entails!)
  • Try a new recipe once a month (let's keep it realistic - maybe I can try for more - but keep it simple for now!!!)
  • Participate in the 3 Day Walk to end breast cancer - 60 miles baby!!!!
  • Visit the Kimball Art Museum at least 2 times this year (I still haven't made it there)
  • Take a cooking class
  • Write out a life plan - what do I want my life to encompass and how will I get there?
  • Visit The Women's Museum in Dallas

Some of these may seem so weird, but they are things that I have always wanted to do and I can do them here all locally! I am still processing if there is anything else I really want to do for myself - so I'll just keep updating. Good Luck to anyone else starting their own fun little journey!

2 comments:

MomP said...

OK, as your mom, I think I am entitled to know your dream and not have to wait!

Macie said...

You go girl! These are great goals and they sound like so much fun! I think its cool you want to do the three day walk . . . such a good cause!