Monday, March 31, 2008

Woman Of Honor

Last day of honoring women from history. I debated back and forth who to use, so instead of using a woman from history today - let's change it up.

I am honoring all women today - that includes you. Here is to the many roles that we fill each day and for the roles we have yet to break in to. Take a day to consider all the great things you have done in your life, even if we won't be on a list the world remembers. We have all done great things!!!

Thanks to any of you who have taken the time to read and gain more knowledge on who came before us!

Don't forget to check out the National Women's History Project if you would like more information!

2 comments:

Macie said...

I've totally updated my blog . . . hope you come see it!

MomP said...

I have enjoyed your posts. It was amazing to see what some women were brave enough to do so we can live like we do now.