Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Chasing "My Dream"

If you remember, I have a made a "Tracey's Dreams To Do List". On my list I mentioned chasing my number one dream. I kept myself from sharing what that hope was due to being intimidated by what I want to do. I have started to read a book on how to capture my dream and the first assignment is reflection and gathering information. So - I decided I would no longer intimidate myself and share with you all what my dream is. I have decided to write a book - whether it publishes or never leaves my desk - I am going to do it. What type of book? I have always admired David Sedaris and Amy Sedaris and the humorous stories they share. I have had so many experiences that are funny that I would love to compile all of them into one place.

This is where I need your help. I can remember some pretty funny experiences, but I cannot remember them all. I have shared so many funny situations with many of you. If you can remember something that happened - drop me an email. Don't feel obligated to type a whole situation out. Maybe give me a couple of reminders and I will see if I can't recall them.

Like I said earlier - I don't know if this will ever go anywhere - but I said I wanted to write a book. Maybe once I have reached the goal I can consider if it is good enough to attempt to publish. Thank you for your help. Who knows - maybe you'll see your name in the book??????

2 comments:

MomP said...

What an awesome dream to have. I am so proud of you. I'll help in anyway I can.

sarahross said...

Um, do you really want an email from me? If I get going this could get pretty long...